Monday, December 15, 2008

This will sound cheesy... but Welcome ^^]

Hey people,

WELCOME to my brand new and very first blog!
It is - as you should probably know - called The Blog of a Cheeseburger Saint.
Quite obviously, I am The Cheeseburger Saint. Ehm, oh, you want a reason?
Well, since I am (this is a fact that will be mentioned a large amount of times in the future) extremely lazy, I will link to my blogpost on my Blog at the most awesome page there is - Nerdfighters. Here it is; http://nerdfighters.ning.com/profiles/blogs/i-am-the-cheese-burger-saint ;] (If you're not a Nerdfighter, Become one if you're Awesome xD)

So... this post is pretty much just a small introduction to me.
I'm 14, I live in my Room, which is in Flemingsberg, which is in Stockholm, which is in Sweden, which is in Scandinavia, which is in Europe, which is on Earth, which is in The Universe, which is an irrevocably mindbogglingly BIG place. And I probably will continue to live there in the near vicinity of the present.
I'm in 8th grade in Annerstaskolan, my Christmas holidays started yesterday, and I'm just quite generally uninteresting.

I don't really think I need to tell you anything else for now ^^) Facts will show in later posts anyway. Have a jokes day :]

PS. And oh, the name's Suse.

No comments:

Post a Comment