Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Turning Nocturnal and finishing my Novel-chapter

Hey guys,

It's Christmas holidays, and I, have turned Nocturnal. Seriously, I can't go to bed before 4 in the morning! And since I still can't keep myself from sleeping, I wake up around 1 pm ^^)

Anyhoodle, I haven't really gotten this blog started (you know, by actually posting blogs) because I've been really busy. In fact, I've had a lot to write.
You see, there's this other blog called The Nerdfighter Novel Project where I and 25 other nerdfighters (see http://nerdfighters.ning.com/ if you're, you know... Awesome ;D) are writing a Science Fiction Novel together!! It's just started, The two first people (Director Danny who is my sister and Adam J.M. Eagleton the awesome) have finished their chapters and the last two weeks have been my time to write. Which has been absolutely terrifying.
But surprise SURPRISE, I made the deadline!! I thought.
Apparently, when I asked the nerds in the project just before posting, they had imagined something differently. And I realized that the smartasses (which isn't an insult. Carcass fit for hounds or Towel-less Hitchhiker - Now that's an insult) were undoubtably right. So now I'm going to change a rather huge detail in the middle... and I'm way too lazy. *sigh*
I feel so bad about it, I should be finishing it right now! Very well.

You should really check the project out, here's the site; http://www.nerdfighternovel.blogspot.com/

DFTBA!
(Don't forget to be Awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment