Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stress and Strangers

*Sings "No Stress..."*

As if. Seriously, I'm dying a little inside from the pressure. If I'd write about all the homework I have, the computer'd explode. (If I wrote exactly what I think of these homeworks, it'd be the most boring and long novel in the entire history of Sweden.)
So consequently; No blogwriting. I just never have the time (and it's not like I have followers or anything anyway). (Gosh that sounded depressing).

Anyway (since I have time now,) I just watched Runaway Bride. Not as fun when you know she's gonna run from him. Yeah. It's kinda cute though. I'm just a bit sick of unoriginal movies for the moment.

The last couple of days I've been chatting with this english guy I'm gonna call... D and he's you know... adorable. He was talking about sad he was about his ex dumping him, and then we talked a lot about love and stuff, and he said things like; "I'll love you ^^" and "I wish all girls were like you" and stuff. HAHA I know what you're thinking, "OMGOSH SHE'S CHATTING WITH A PERVERT!! She's SCREWED!"
Am I right? Am I right? xD
Anyway, I'm pretty confident that he's not since I have another friend in England I've been chatting (No, this isn't a habit of mine, it just happened. Twice.) who knows him and since he's got pics on MSN of himself, so he's obviously not a 40-yearold dude.

Besides, I'm not stupid (like everyone else). It's not like I'd in anyway take contact with him or anything. I mean seriously, who gets the girls who actually meet people they've met on the net? It's insane. And just think of the girls who actually show pictures of themselves on the net to strangers or people they've met there. I mean, it's absolutely crazy, how can you do that to yourself??! It's so sick.

Nevermind, where was I? Right, D is the nicest guy on earth. I suppose people are nicer when you're only chatting to them. It's actually really fun to chat with people you don't really know in real life. It gives you the liberty of being able to say whatever you want because they don't know who you are. You don't have to care about what they think, they're strangers. So it's kind of a free feeling.

It's late (Exactly 1 in the morning over here - it's the only time I'm available) so I better go sleep. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Eftersom jag inte hittar någon möjlighet att svara på dina kommentarer (finns det ingen? eller är det bara jag som inte kan hitta det?) så svarar jag här.
    Jag har knappt heller hittat någon som läst Stravaganza-serien och det kan jag inte förstå, jag menar den är jag superbra. Har försökt övertala några av mina kompisar, men de vägrar helt enkelt.
    Samma sak med Bläckmagi... Ingen som har läst den verkar ju gilla den trots att jag anser att det är en av de bästa bokserier jag någonsin läst! Dessutom är jag, precis som du, besatt av andra världar och skulle ge mycket för att besöka Bläckvärlden, bland andra.
    Tack för alla den kommentarer och bevakningen - det gör mig så glad ;D
    /Anna

    ReplyDelete